- Hello from CHA & Pink Stamper UStream Tonight!
- Getting Ready to Create Some CHA Memories!!
- Let it Snow Layout with Winter Frolic
- Rock Princess "Tuff Girl" Kit. - Scrap for the Cur...
- Rainy Day Layout Kit - by Wendy - Plus Blog Candy!...
- Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner!
- Baby Belly Laugh
- Just Monique...
- Here's Becca - Our Newest Designer
- If I'm the Apple, She's the Tree.
- Interview with Designer Wendy aka Bling Queen + Bl...
- New Video & Blog Candy!
- Happy Sunday!!!! UStream Winners Posted
- UStream Broadcast Recording
- New Kits - Life is Tweet Book & Valentine Cards
- The End of a Very Long Journey...
- ▼ January (16)
- ► 2010 (52)
- ► 2009 (60)
Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, January 18, 2011
10:17 PM | Posted by Monique Griffith | | Edit Post
Yesterday, you got to meet Wendy. Today, I'll introduce you to Susan Rees (aka "Nana Susan"), another of our wonderful designers, who just so happens to be my Mom! Susan has designed several kits, and many have sold out almost instantly! She's a design maniac! So check out our video interview (turn your volume way up - it's a little quiet). Then make sure you're a blog follower, and be sure to leave a comment for another chance to win this week's blog candy. We're giving away 8 Signo Uniball gel pens and 3 VersaMagic chalk inks - a $33 value. Sweet!
Here are a few kits that Susan still has in stock. Aren't they too stinkin' cute??? See ordering info below each kit, or click on our Cricut Kits page for a complete list of available kits.
"Built to Play" kit (above). Requires Robotz cartridge, Expression machine, plus a few basic tools and adhesive. Complete kit is $25. Directions alone are $10.
"Fabulous & Feisty" kit. Requires Paisley cartridge, Expression machine, plus a few basic tools and adhesive. Complete kit is $25. Directions alone are $10.
"Once Upon a Time" kit. Requires Storybook cartridge, Expression machine, plus a few basic tools and adhesive. Complete kit is $25. Directions alone are $10.
Be sure to stop by tomorrow to meet the newest member of our Design Team, Becca Rees!
- Monique Griffith
- Rocklin, CA, United States
- The Monique Griffith Design Team consists of 4 Cricut Designers: Monique, Wendy Lawrence, Susan Rees and Becca Rees. We specialize in making Cricut Project Kits that you can make on your own with your Cricut, learning more about your bug in the process. You just need your Cricut Expression, the required cartridge(s), and a few basic tools. The directions come with a Cricut Cut Chart that shows you line by line exactly what you'll need to cut on your machine, with all of the settings for each cut. There are also well-organized written instructions and color photographs. We pride ourselves on our detailed designs, and on teaching others how to most effectively design with the Cricut. Currently, we have have downloadable directions on sale for only $5, and there are over 50 projects to choose from.