- Hello from CHA & Pink Stamper UStream Tonight!
- Getting Ready to Create Some CHA Memories!!
- Let it Snow Layout with Winter Frolic
- Rock Princess "Tuff Girl" Kit. - Scrap for the Cur...
- Rainy Day Layout Kit - by Wendy - Plus Blog Candy!...
- Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner!
- Baby Belly Laugh
- Just Monique...
- Here's Becca - Our Newest Designer
- If I'm the Apple, She's the Tree.
- Interview with Designer Wendy aka Bling Queen + Bl...
- New Video & Blog Candy!
- Happy Sunday!!!! UStream Winners Posted
- UStream Broadcast Recording
- New Kits - Life is Tweet Book & Valentine Cards
- The End of a Very Long Journey...
- ▼ January (16)
- ► 2010 (52)
- ► 2009 (60)
Powered by Blogger.
Monday, January 17, 2011
12:22 AM | Posted by Monique Griffith | | Edit Post
Happy Monday! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. We've been busy around here just in case you didn't notice. There's now a much requested subscribe area on the right sidebar now under "Get Email Alerts" so you can find out every time we post something new here. And we have a brand new Facebook fan page, with its own giveaways going on. So go check it out. You could even win a Gypsy if you refer the most friends to "Like" the page and say who sent them. There's also a post with a giveaway for a free set of directions. Wendy's gonna clobber me for giving so much stuff away!! :)
Speaking of giving stuff away... here's a picture of this week's blog candy. 8 different Uniball pens (best on the planet!) and 3 chalk inks. This is a $33 value. If you want a chance to win, make sure you're a follower of this blog. Then leave a comment on today's post AND come back every day this week and leave a comment on each day's post for more chances. We'll randomly pick the winner from all of the week's comments.
Today's video is a brief tutorial on how I use these chalk inks and pens. We're going to be working on bringing you more videos, but for now I thought I'd start off with something simple that I get asked about a lot. And btw, I'll eventually get a "store" set up on this site - but just so you know, I do sell these pens and chalk inks. So when you're buying a kit, you can request these as well for $3/each, and we can toss them in your box for no extra shipping.
Be sure to come back tomorrow for another post and another chance to win. Plus find out a little more about the oh-so-mysterious Bling Queen Wendy!
- Monique Griffith
- Rocklin, CA, United States
- The Monique Griffith Design Team consists of 4 Cricut Designers: Monique, Wendy Lawrence, Susan Rees and Becca Rees. We specialize in making Cricut Project Kits that you can make on your own with your Cricut, learning more about your bug in the process. You just need your Cricut Expression, the required cartridge(s), and a few basic tools. The directions come with a Cricut Cut Chart that shows you line by line exactly what you'll need to cut on your machine, with all of the settings for each cut. There are also well-organized written instructions and color photographs. We pride ourselves on our detailed designs, and on teaching others how to most effectively design with the Cricut. Currently, we have have downloadable directions on sale for only $5, and there are over 50 projects to choose from.