- Hello from CHA & Pink Stamper UStream Tonight!
- Getting Ready to Create Some CHA Memories!!
- Let it Snow Layout with Winter Frolic
- Rock Princess "Tuff Girl" Kit. - Scrap for the Cur...
- Rainy Day Layout Kit - by Wendy - Plus Blog Candy!...
- Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner!
- Baby Belly Laugh
- Just Monique...
- Here's Becca - Our Newest Designer
- If I'm the Apple, She's the Tree.
- Interview with Designer Wendy aka Bling Queen + Bl...
- New Video & Blog Candy!
- Happy Sunday!!!! UStream Winners Posted
- UStream Broadcast Recording
- New Kits - Life is Tweet Book & Valentine Cards
- The End of a Very Long Journey...
- ▼ January (16)
- ► 2010 (52)
- ► 2009 (60)
Powered by Blogger.
Friday, January 21, 2011
1:00 AM | Posted by Monique Griffith | | Edit Post
Happy Friday, peeps! As promised, here's an interview with yours truly. Even if you caught the UStream, this is a different line of interrogation... uh, I mean questioning. It's more about designing, teaching, etc. Hope you enjoy. And don't forget to become a follower and leave a comment on this post for another chance to win this week's blog candy (8 Signo pens and 3 VersaMagic chalk inks). We'll be posting the winner by Sunday.
Here are a few of my favorite Cricut projects that I've designed over the last couple of years...
Down by the Sea Layout. Made with A Child's Year. I made this when Provo Craft asked me to preview this cartridge before it came out, and it's still one of my favorite carts!
Wild About You Book. Uses Animal Kingdom & Mickey Font. This was made for a class, and was my top-selling kit of all time. They're sold out, but directions are available.
Home for the Holidays Layout. Uses Everyday Paper Dolls and Winter Woodland. I made this during my week as Guest Designer for Everyday Cricut a little over a year ago. It was never a kit, so I don't have full directions for it, but you can get basic directions HERE.
Girly Gift. Tags, Bags, Boxes & More plus the Mother's Day cart. Was made for a class and sold out twice, but directions are still available. Paper is from Websters Pages.
Dream Book. Made with the Storybook cartridge. (No Design Studio involved.) Taught this as a class. Directions are still available.
Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed getting to know our designers a little better this week. We might just have to do a video interview of Wendy, though, since she missed out on being tortured that way. Be sure to keep coming back as we'll have more blog candy each week, and more videos, projects and tips & tricks coming up.
- Monique Griffith
- Rocklin, CA, United States
- The Monique Griffith Design Team consists of 4 Cricut Designers: Monique, Wendy Lawrence, Susan Rees and Becca Rees. We specialize in making Cricut Project Kits that you can make on your own with your Cricut, learning more about your bug in the process. You just need your Cricut Expression, the required cartridge(s), and a few basic tools. The directions come with a Cricut Cut Chart that shows you line by line exactly what you'll need to cut on your machine, with all of the settings for each cut. There are also well-organized written instructions and color photographs. We pride ourselves on our detailed designs, and on teaching others how to most effectively design with the Cricut. Currently, we have have downloadable directions on sale for only $5, and there are over 50 projects to choose from.