- Hello from CHA & Pink Stamper UStream Tonight!
- Getting Ready to Create Some CHA Memories!!
- Let it Snow Layout with Winter Frolic
- Rock Princess "Tuff Girl" Kit. - Scrap for the Cur...
- Rainy Day Layout Kit - by Wendy - Plus Blog Candy!...
- Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner!
- Baby Belly Laugh
- Just Monique...
- Here's Becca - Our Newest Designer
- If I'm the Apple, She's the Tree.
- Interview with Designer Wendy aka Bling Queen + Bl...
- New Video & Blog Candy!
- Happy Sunday!!!! UStream Winners Posted
- UStream Broadcast Recording
- New Kits - Life is Tweet Book & Valentine Cards
- The End of a Very Long Journey...
- ▼ January (16)
- ► 2010 (52)
- ► 2009 (60)
Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, January 16, 2011
8:26 PM | Posted by Wendy aka Bling Queen | | Edit Post
Just a reminder-We will have a prize to give away EACH week. All you need to do is leave a comment. For your best odds you will want to leave a comment each day so by the end of the week you will have 5 entries...
We also have a fun "Tips & Tricks" Video tomorrow. So come back.
Sorry for the delay-But this is a list of the winners from the UStream Friday Night...
Early Bird Prize: StampinCricut
Donated by My Pink Stamper:
Cricut Layouts DVD-Rita P
Pinkalicous Stamps- ScrappinJoy
Punny-licious Stamps- SunnysMania812
Donated by Oh My Crafts:
Country Life Cart-Sanaie109
From Tammy Skinner:
Gypsy A-Z DVD-Janorthua-1
Create A Critter-Kristin Sullivan
Donated by Monique:
BoBunny Valentine Paper-Catdpow
Fancy Pants "It's Your Day" paper-Mreitsma
Catch A Wave Kit-Owlbescrappin
Minnie Mouse Kit-Majessie18
MME OohLaLa Paper-Scrapbooker1962
Remember to contact Wendy at email@example.com.
Have a super evening.
- Monique Griffith
- Rocklin, CA, United States
- The Monique Griffith Design Team consists of 4 Cricut Designers: Monique, Wendy Lawrence, Susan Rees and Becca Rees. We specialize in making Cricut Project Kits that you can make on your own with your Cricut, learning more about your bug in the process. You just need your Cricut Expression, the required cartridge(s), and a few basic tools. The directions come with a Cricut Cut Chart that shows you line by line exactly what you'll need to cut on your machine, with all of the settings for each cut. There are also well-organized written instructions and color photographs. We pride ourselves on our detailed designs, and on teaching others how to most effectively design with the Cricut. Currently, we have have downloadable directions on sale for only $5, and there are over 50 projects to choose from.