- Hello from CHA & Pink Stamper UStream Tonight!
- Getting Ready to Create Some CHA Memories!!
- Let it Snow Layout with Winter Frolic
- Rock Princess "Tuff Girl" Kit. - Scrap for the Cur...
- Rainy Day Layout Kit - by Wendy - Plus Blog Candy!...
- Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner!
- Baby Belly Laugh
- Just Monique...
- Here's Becca - Our Newest Designer
- If I'm the Apple, She's the Tree.
- Interview with Designer Wendy aka Bling Queen + Bl...
- New Video & Blog Candy!
- Happy Sunday!!!! UStream Winners Posted
- UStream Broadcast Recording
- New Kits - Life is Tweet Book & Valentine Cards
- The End of a Very Long Journey...
- ▼ January (16)
- ► 2010 (52)
- ► 2009 (60)
Powered by Blogger.
Monday, January 31, 2011
8:57 AM | Posted by Monique Griffith | | Edit Post
Hi Everyone! Sorry we haven't been able to check in until now. We have not had internet where we are staying, but now we're at Starbucks just so we can post. We are having an absolute BLAST here, and I can hardly wait to fill you in on everything. But for now, I just wanted to let you know to be sure to tune in to Robyn's (My Pink Stamper) live UStream broadcast tonight at 8pm Pacific Time HERE. Wendy and I will be there along with Robyn and her crew, plus Tammy Skinner and Jinger Adams. How fun will that be???? It's a pink pajama party, and they're giving away some prizes too, so don't miss it!! Here's a pic of Wendy and me hanging with Robyn & Tammy's group at LA Live after we all went to the Provo Craft Gala. What an amazing night that was!
- Monique Griffith
- Rocklin, CA, United States
- The Monique Griffith Design Team consists of 4 Cricut Designers: Monique, Wendy Lawrence, Susan Rees and Becca Rees. We specialize in making Cricut Project Kits that you can make on your own with your Cricut, learning more about your bug in the process. You just need your Cricut Expression, the required cartridge(s), and a few basic tools. The directions come with a Cricut Cut Chart that shows you line by line exactly what you'll need to cut on your machine, with all of the settings for each cut. There are also well-organized written instructions and color photographs. We pride ourselves on our detailed designs, and on teaching others how to most effectively design with the Cricut. Currently, we have have downloadable directions on sale for only $5, and there are over 50 projects to choose from.